Knowing very well the basics of Mechanical Engineering, uses universal knowledge, following technological developments in the field of advanced research skills, to train participants own engineers and professional ethics.
1) Mathematics, Science, and Engineering to Mechanical Engineering problems by providing the practical skills to prepare students for a successful engineering career.
2) A machine, component, system or process in accordance with relevant standards and regulations, and also the affordability, efficiency, environmental and design taking into account the social impact and to equip students with the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge to produce.
3) Mechanical Engineering problems identifying, formulating, modeling, analyzing, and solving skills with the ability to design and conduct experiments and to gain the skills necessary to present by interpreting the results.
4) Mechanical Engineering is the application of professional institutions and organizations, leaders and / or to prepare students to assume duties as a member of the multidisciplinary team. For this purpose, the ability to provide effective oral and written communication.
5) The effects of the global and societal context in the profession, professional ethics and responsibilities of the social-cultural impacts of engineering to ensure comprehension.
6) Current and provide the necessary facilities to have knowledge of contemporary issues.
7) Graduate students and provide understanding of the importance of lifelong learning and give a strong engineering background to prepare students for this school.
8) Last year students also had an interest, and to prepare a mechanical engineering applications of their choice to start partially profession.