Established in 2010, our Faculty consists of 6 departments: Construction, Machinery, Computer, Electric-Electronics, Food Engineering and Architecture. There are currently 41 academic staff in our faculty.
The Faculty of Engineering and Architecture aims to provide undergraduate and postgraduate education, equipped to carry out high quality Engineering and Architecture studies.
To train engineers and scientists who can apply, solve and design engineering systems, take responsibility , follow and use current technological developments, respectful towards professional and moral values , keeping human values at the forefront, who are at the same time investigative, planned due to education in applied and analytical basic engineering education, scientific and a research-based person in undergraduate education.
To be an effective faculty that contributes to the development of social welfare in education and training, which is recognized at national and regional level, and it is also aimed to produce scientific knowledge and develop technology.
Bingöl University Faculty of Engineering and Architecture has adopted the quality assurance system in order to achieve its strategic goals determined in relation to its mission, vision and core values. It aims to be an effective, competitive and entrepreneurial faculty at national and international level, based on the qualitative and quantitative development of the management system of the institution with its activities.
- To provide its students with service-oriented, sustainable education and training opportunities in accordance with national and international criteria.
- To continuously improve the quality of research and education by developing national and international collaborations.
- To provide a healthy and peaceful working environment.
- To continuously improve services and activities by measuring the satisfaction of all stakeholders, especially students.
- To give importance to the implementation of the Ethical Principles and codes of conduct determined by the institution.
- To have transparency and accountability in all services provided.